Version valid since 25/05/2018
1. Who is Responsible for Processing your data?
The body Responsible for Processing your data is BSK LEGAL & FISCAL (hereinafter "BSK LEGAL & FISCAL”), a company with its address at Edificio Oria, Planta 1ª, Zuatzu Kalea, no. 8, Parque Empresarial Zuatzu, with Tax no. B-75115840 and recorded in the Business Register of Gipuzkoa in volume 2.660, folio 45, sheet SS-36.663.
2. How have we obtained your data?
The data we process at BSK LEGAL & FISCAL have been obtained from you, through (i) the different forms you complete while browsing the WEBSITE (e.g. forms referring to job vacancies and/or recruitment processes); or (ii) by means of an email sent with a query.
We also inform you that your social media data may be processed through the corporate profiles made available by BSK LEGAL & FISCAL in each of the social media in which it is present, all in the terms and conditions established by each social network.
3. What type of data do we process?
The data processed by BSK LEGAL & FISCAL are those which you have provided to us via the forms we use to execute our contact with you and/or by means of email, as well as others which, where appropriate, we obtain through the BSK LEGAL & FISCAL corporate profiles on the social media in which we are present.
BSK LEGAL & FISCAL particularly processes the following categories of data, depending on the use you make of the WEBSITE:
- Identification and contact data (e.g. name, surname/s, national identification number, postal and email address, telephone no., etc.).
- Internet browsing data (e.g. IP address, website visits, WiFi connections, etc.).
- Data on personal characteristics, education, employment, etc. (in the case of job applications/vacancies and/or recruitment processes at BSK LEGAL & FISCAL in which you voluntarily participate).
4. For what purpose do we process your data and with what authority?
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- To process and manage information requests, suggestions, complaints and claims made by you via the WEBSITE or email.
- To process and manage the contracting and providing of products and services which, where appropriate, you procure from BSK LEGAL & FISCAL via the WEBSITE.
- To send you, by different means, including electronic, commercial communications and advertising from BSK LEGAL & FISCAL with respect to our professional services any other relevant information related to our professional activity, provided that you have given your consent for us to do so.
- To manage your job application or registration for a job vacancy and your participation in the corresponding recruitment process, provided that you have given your consent for us to do so.
The processing of your personal data by BSK LEGAL & FISCAL, according to applicable regulations, is based on your consent, given at the moment of capturing the personal data you voluntarily provide through the mechanisms made available for this purpose on the WEBSITE.
We remind you that you can, at any time, freely withdraw your consent, at no cost to yourself, in the terms indicated in Section 7 of this document.
5. To whom do we disclose your data?
Other than in situations where BSK LEGAL & FISCAL is legally compelled to disclose them (e.g. by the Tax or Legal Authorities or by other Public Administrations), your data will not be disclosed to third party entities.
No international disclosure of your data is envisaged.
6. For how long will we keep your data?
Generally speaking, your personal data will be kept for as long as you have not withdrawn your consent for their processing or requested their deletion, and for the time necessary to fulfil the legal obligations that BSK LEGAL & FISCAL is compelled to observe.
In any event, we inform you that BSK LEGAL & FISCAL has internal policies in place for clearing data. This system is used to control the time for which personal data in its possession are kept and means that such data may be cancelled when they are no longer necessary and/or suitable for the purpose for which they were collected.
In this respect, note that the data referring to personal characteristics, training, employment, etc., in the event of job applications/vacancies and/or recruitment processes at BSK LEGAL & FISCAL in which you voluntarily participate, will be cancelled in a maximum of 2 years.
7. What are your rights?
The applicable data protection regulation gives you a series of rights with respect to your personal data which you are free to exercise. Said rights are explained below:
- Access to your data: you have the right to access your data in order to obtain confirmation regarding which of your personal data we are processing.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data:in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify inexact personal data which concern you and are processed by us; or, even, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, such data are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Request restriction of the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to ask that we restrict the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them to execute or defend complaints as envisaged by the applicable data protection regulation.
- Data portability: in certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, and which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, and to transfer them to another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, and for grounds relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we would stop processing them unless they must be kept for compelling legitimate grounds, or to execute or defend potential claims.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without this affecting the lawful nature of data processing carried out based on your consent prior to their withdrawal.
You can exercise your rights by sending a written request to BSK LEGAL & FISCAL, at the postal address indicated in Section 1 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, note that you can submit a complaint to the competent Control Agency (in Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency), particularly when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercising of your rights. You can contact the said Authority via its website: www.agpd.es
8. Security measures
BSK LEGAL & FISCAL will at all times process your data with complete confidentiality, observing its duty of secrecy according to the stipulations of the applicable data protection regulation. It will take all of the necessary technical and organisational steps to guarantee the security of your data and prevent their unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access, taking account of the status of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
9. Cookies policy
We also inform you that BSK LEGAL & FISCAL has a Cookies Policy which can be consulted via the following link