Version valid since 21/09/2020
1. Who is the Data Controller?
The data controller, who process your personal data is BSK LEGAL & FISCAL ASOCIADOS, S.L.P., a company with its address at Edificio Oria, Planta 1ª, Zuatzu Kalea, no. 8, Parque Empresarial Zuatzu, with Tax no. B-75115840 and recorded in the Business Register of Gipuzkoa in volume 2.660, folio 45, sheet SS-36.663.
BSK Legal & Fiscal has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who is responsible for the management and control of privacy at BSK Legal & Fiscal and who can be contacted at email@example.com.
2. How have we obtained your data?
The data we process at BSK Legal & Fiscal have been obtained from you, through (i) the different forms you complete while browsing the Website (e.g. forms referring to job vacancies and/or recruitment processes); or (ii) by means of an email sent with a query.
We also inform you that your social media data may be processed through the corporate profiles made available by BSK Legal & Fiscal in each of the social media in which it is present, all in the terms and conditions established by each social network.
3. What type of data do we process?
The data processed by BSK Legal & Fiscal are those which you have provided to us via the forms we use to execute our contact with you and/or by means of email, as well as others which, where appropriate, we obtain through the BSK Legal & Fiscal corporate profiles on the social media in which we are present.
BSK Legal & Fiscal particularly processes the following categories of data, depending on the use you make of the Website:
- Identification and contact data (e.g. name, surname/s, national identification number, postal and email address, telephone no., etc.).
- Internet browsing data (e.g. IP address, website visits, WiFi connections, etc.).
- Bank data and economic transactions.
- Data on personal characteristics, education, employment, etc. (in the case of job applications/vacancies and/or recruitment processes at BSK LEGAL & FISCAL in which you voluntarily participate).
4. For what purpose do we process your data and with what authority?
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- To manage and process your registration as a Website user, wherever this is possible and on the basis on the request you made of pre-contractual measures or on the contractual relationship established with you in this regard.
- To manage your access and use of the content and services that BSK Legal & Fiscal makes available through the Website, including blog services, social networks or any other functionalities that are accessible from the Website at any time, on the basis on the request you made of pre-contractual measures or on the contractual relationship established with you in this regard.
- To process and manage information requests, suggestions, complaints, and claims made by you via the WEBSITE or email, and on the basis on the request you made of pre-contractual measures or on the contractual relationship established with you in this regard.
- To process and manage the contracting and providing of products and services which, where appropriate, you procure from BSK Legal & Fiscal via the Website and, in general, maintain, manage and control the contractual relationship you establish with us as purchaser of our services and based on the already mentioned contractual relationship.
- To send you, by different means, including electronic, commercial communications and advertising from BSK Legal & Fiscal with respect to our professional services any other relevant information related to our professional activity, if you have given your consent for us to do so (based on that consent) or turns out to be, on the terms provided by law, protected by the legitimate interest of BSK Legal & Fiscal (marketing).
- When consented, to manage and publish the activities and events organized by BSK Legal & Fiscal and based on that consent.
- To manage your job application or registration for a job vacancy and your participation in the corresponding recruitment process, all of it based on your request of pre-contractual measures in that regard.
We remind you that you can, at any time, freely withdraw your consent, at no cost to yourself, in the terms indicated in Section 7 of this document, when the processing it’s based on your consent..
5. To whom do we disclose your data?
Other than in situations where BSK Legal & Fiscal is legally compelled to disclose them (e.g., by the Tax or Legal Authorities or by other Public Administrations), your data will not be disclosed to third party entities.
On another note, we inform you that BSK Legal & Fiscal uses the services of third parties (Data Processors) located in the United States to manage the sending of the communications comprised in the “Newsletter” service and other electronic commercial communications, therefore, the contact details of the recipients of such communications will be the subjected to an international data transfer covered by the use of standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to processors established in third countries approved by the European Commission.
Except for the foregoing, no international transfers of your data are envisaged.
6. For how long will we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept while they are necessary for the purpose they were collected for and as long as you have not withdrawn your consent (wherever this is the lawfulness basis) for their processing or requested their erasure in a previous moment, and for the additional time necessary to fulfil the legal obligations that BSK Legal & Fiscal is compelled to observe.
In any event, we inform you that BSK Legal & Fiscal has internal policies in place for clearing data. This system is used to control the time for which personal data in its possession are kept and means that such data may be cancelled when they are no longer necessary and/or suitable for the purpose for which they were collected.
In this respect, please note the following: Data regarding personal characteristics, training, employment, etc., in the case of job applications / offers and / or selection processes of BSK Legal & Fiscal in which you participate voluntarily, will be kept for a maximum period of 2 years.
7. What are your rights?
The applicable data protection regulation gives you a series of rights with respect to your personal data which you are free to exercise. Said rights are explained below:
- Access to your data: you have the right to access your data in order to obtain confirmation regarding which of your personal data we are processing.
- Obtain the rectification or erasure of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify inexact personal data which concern you and are processed by us; or, even, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, such data are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Obtain the restriction of the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to ask that we restrict the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them to execute or defend complaints as envisaged by the applicable data protection regulation.
- Data portability: in certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, and which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, and to transfer them to another data controller.
- Object to processing of your data: in certain circumstances, and for grounds relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we would stop processing them unless they must be kept for compelling legitimate grounds, or to execute or defend potential claims.
Likewise, when the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without this affecting the lawful nature of data processing carried out based on your consent prior to their withdrawal.
You can exercise your rights by sending a written request to BSK Legal & Fiscal, at the postal address indicated in Section 1 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we must indicate you that you can submit a complaint to the competent Supervisory Authority (as for BSK Legal & Fiscal, the Spanish Data Protection Agency), particularly when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercising of your rights. You can contact the said Authority via its website: www.aepd.es
8. Security measures
BSK Legal & Fiscal will always process your data with complete confidentiality, observing its duty of secrecy according to the stipulations of the applicable data protection regulation. It will take all the necessary technical and organizational steps to guarantee the security of your data and prevent their unauthorized alteration, loss, processing, or access, taking account of the status of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
9. Cookies policy
We also inform you that BSK LEGAL & FISCAL has a Cookies Policy which can be consulted via the following link